HOW TO SEND MULTIPLE SMS
HERE ARE BASIC STEPS IN CREATING A MULTIPLE SMS
Question: How do i create a CSV file?
Answer: You can create a CSV file in Microsoft Excel
Type your messages in microsoft excel using the format below and save as CSV. Please note that the first row is expected to be headers and will not be processed.
By default, the Excel workbook will be saved in the format of .xlsx. If you need to export the data of active worksheet to a CSV file, you can use the Save As command with the following steps:
- Activate the worksheet you want to export or save as a CSV file, and click the Save as button under the File tab in Excel 2010, it shows the Save as dialog box. In Excel 2007, click Office Button and Save As button to open it.
- Type the Name for the CSV file, and select the folder where it will be saved in.
- Then in the Save as type area, select CSV (Comma Delimited) from the drop down list.
- Click the Save button in the Save As dialog box.
- It shows a warning dialog box asking you to save only the active sheet as a CSV file, click OK.
- Another warning dialog box comes out asking you to leave out any incompatible features with a CSV file, click Yes.